Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog
Please feel free to curl up with a dog.
As you see the things I have posted
To which this site has hosted.
You will see pictures and writing
Which I hope you’ll find delighting!

I will never post anything rude
Or even anything crude.
I do not like anything mean
That comes from people acting like a wolverine.

Everything on my blog belongs to me
No matter how much you may plea.
You may not use anything without permission
And you must give me recognition.
And so I end this poem
As I sit in my home.
And I hope you enjoy my blog
Just don’t be a computer hog!
© ZiXiu poems

Hope you enjoyed that poem! You'll see many of them on here. For me, I tend to read more than write but I decided to take up a bit of poetry and I'll post my other poems later. My poems will vary in subject but will tend to stay in the same format which is every 2 lines rhyming. I will also post some of my pictures since I am a photographer and you probably will see random things such as novel reviews, how my day went or even quotes on here as well since I will kind of be treating this like an actual blog and what not. PLEASE NOTE EVERYTHING I SAID ON MY POEM ABOVE IS TRUE AND ALL MY POEMS WILL HAVE THE © ZiXiu poems BELOW IT SINCE THAT IS MY POEM WRITING NAME. If there is a subject you think I should write about, email me with the subject as "Poem Suggestion". I tend to be flexible on subject but am quite sorry if I can't think of anything to write about on your subject. And I will give you credit as the person who suggested it.

I've been planning to make this, I've just been real busy. And so I thank all those who reminded me, or this probably wouldn't be here today. It'd be another month. :) So for all you who've been waiting, here ya go!

This isn't my only blog/website. I am also the founder of the Snuggles Wuggles Fan Site which is a fan site that honors one of my very best friends and her Service hamster. Yes I said SERVICE HAMSTER. To visit and learn about Snuggles, please click on the link which should be attached to the website name (We need more people to share the word about Snuggles and his mother). For those of you who know me the most, you'll know I switch from reading and computer throughout the day so it's quite easy to contact me. Email is the easiest. Click the "Email me" button somewhere on this blog. If any other modes of communication is needed, please email me with ?'s about whatever. Just keep subjects to "This Blog" or if you know me personally, "Whatever else". Other than my email, which is automatically here, I will NEVER give you anything else personal nor will I post things on here without ©. So enjoy this. It'll go on forever. I promise.

ZiXiu

No comments:

Post a Comment