Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lessons & Funnies - Looking in the Past w/ TV Shows & Music


Talking with one of my friends at lunch today brought up the subject of old cartoon shows. Makes me remember waking up early just to watch some TV shows before I had to go to school or day care or whatever. Among those favorites were those shows who taught us something from the very beginning.

For example, my favorite Winnie the Pooh episode taught me how to make and keep a schedule. And if you didn't keep to it, you'll have problems.


Winnie the Pooh also has given me laughs ever since I started watching it.


Even old shows still brings laughs into the house. The Dick Van Dyke Show was one of them who always seemed to bring out a laugh in every episode.

 

Songs also gave us lessons. The song "The Night Has A Thousand Eyes" originally by Bobby Vee and now done by the Carpenters, teaches us, in a way, about lying.



I also remember watching the Baby Looney Toons. One episode that always stayed in my mind was the one where they went over what you did in school (watching this, I wasn't yet school age). They also used a bit of psychology (I think).



How I miss those old shows.

TRIVIA: THIS IS ALSO MY 11TH POST. 11 IS MY FAVORITE #!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment