Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Minecraft Trek


Our Minecraft Trek - Starring: Mr. New Sheepie and Me

It all started when I went exploring for more sheepies to add to my sheepie farm. My sister had been on before me and she'd gone to an unknown area of "Scotland", which is where I started. I found a sheepie who I found quite loyal to me. That sheepie followed me everywhere, as long as I had wheat in my hand, which included following me into the water, bobbing up and down. I decided to dye my new found friend Cyan color and name him "Mr. New Sheepie". Mr. New Sheepie followed me all the way as I tried finding my way back to one of my sheep farms, or my home. After a while of walking, it became clear to me that Mr. New Sheepie and I had gotten lost in the never-ending world of "Scotland". We had gone much farther away, that even my sister, who's got a really good sense of direction, couldn't find the way back. And so began Mr. New Sheepie’s and my LONG trek home. I decided to try following the end of the island around to see if it would lead us back to home, but it didn’t. It just got us more lost then we already were. My sister says we somehow crossed an ocean and onto another island, but I don’t believe we did.
After a while of wandering, Mr. New Sheepie and I were joined by another Sheepie, who I dyed Brown and mated with Mr. New Sheepie, giving us a new baby who I dyed Pink. We eventually made it to a desert and while walking across it, the baby became dumb and walked into a cactus which killed it. So I mated Mr. New Sheepie and Mrs. New Sheepie, and got another new baby, which I dyed Pink, again. So Mr. New Sheepie, Mrs. New Sheepie and Baby Sheepie followed me along the edge of the island and to a field of cows and pigs. Mrs. New Sheepie decided to stay there, and there she remains. Meanwhile, Mr. New Sheepie, Baby Sheepie and I wandered to the other side of the field where we reached yet another desert. We crossed that desert to another grassy land where Baby Sheepie grew up because she was able to finally eat grass.
Long story short, after another long time of traveling, Baby Sheepie ended up dying. I had to kill her since she was getting so slow. Mr. New Sheepie and I went to another grassy field where I ended up killing myself so I could respawn (sis suggested it), thus leaving Mr. New Sheepie stranded in the field. When I respawned, I decided to create a map so I wouldn’t get lost again. Flying around, I stopped in places I thought I might visit, and created a map so I’d know where I was. During that flying and mapping time, I was able to relocate Mrs. New Sheepie, exactly where Mr. New Sheepie and I last saw her. I kept flying around, somehow crossing an ocean, where I landed on an island. Making my maps, I walked around that island and came to a field. Remembering that I’d seen that field somewhere before and knowing it was not the field that held Mrs. New Sheepie, I continued exploring this mysterious island until a being came upon me. And who was it but Mr. New Sheepie! I had found him, and all the items I’d dropped when I died.
Since I had my maps, I decided to use those to my advantage to bring Mr. New Sheepie back home without fail. I’d already promised my sister that if Mr. New Sheepie somehow died on our journey back, I’d have to kill myself and give up. But he never did die on our journey. Mr. New Sheepie followed me all around the field eventually finding our way to another big desert, where I had to make a new map. We were joined by another sheep, who became the companion for Mr. New Sheepie and I. Our new companion followed Mr. New Sheepie and I across the desert to a giant, sandy, rocky, and steep cliff. Only Mr. New Sheepie and I were able to climb over the cliff, but not without my help. Our companion couldn’t get over, leaving us and is to this very day, still wandering around that desert near that cliff across the ocean.
Mr. New Sheepie and I made it to the end of the desert, where I realized that there was an ocean between us and my home. Hoping it would work, I switched to a mode where I couldn’t possibly die, and jumped into the water, holding the wheat. Mr. New Sheepie, following the wheat, jumped in after me and we began swimming, or in Mr. New Sheepie’s case bobbing, across the large, deep ocean. I’d almost made it across, when I discovered something was wrong. I turned around to find Mr. New Sheepie was still in the middle of the ocean. I swam back to him and was finally able to get him to the island. On the edge of my island, we were greeted by a parade. A parade of sheep. One of which became Mrs. New Sheepie II. Mr. New Sheepie and Mrs. New Sheepie II bred and gave birth to Baby Sheepie III. Then we all decided to go over some mountainous cliffs, which only Mr. New Sheepie, and Baby Sheepie III made it over. We walked a little distance before noticing a light which belonged to my house, and 1st Sheepie Farm! We got home, where I built a separate pen for Mr. New Sheepie and Baby Sheepie. Baby Sheepie grew up and sadly, while I was trying to build the pool, I had out a water bucket to fill the pool up with. Well, I accidentally hit Mr. New Sheepie with the bucket, sending him sideways and into the water, killing him. All that was left was a block of wool. So, I took out a Sheep spawn egg and spawned another sheep, which I dyed Pink ("Baby" Sheepie was renamed Mr. New Sheepie Jr. and dyed Mr. New Sheepie's color while the Pink Sheep became the girl). Now, there is Mr. New Sheepie Jr. and a new girl sheepie.


And they all lived happily ever after.

R.I.P Mr. New Sheepie – January 13, 2013 1:42am

We're home! (Notice our tree house in the background)
Mr. New Sheepie and Baby Sheepie (later dyed Mr. New Sheepie's color and renamed Mr. New Sheepie Jr.)

The Wool of dead Mr. New Sheepie
If you would like to join in the fun of Minecraft, please click the link attached to the word Minecraft at the top.
All seen here - ©ZiXiu

No comments:

Post a Comment