Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Poem # 7

To the Grease Cast!



We’re just a bunch of people who got into a show
Bringing what we already know
Every time we meet
It proves to be such a treat.

Every rehearsal brings many laughs and jokes
While our show obtains it from the folks.
We have fun with each other
Or we have fun all together

And from me, Renée
I say
We make a great team
Or so it may seem
You guys are some of the greatest best friends I’ve ever had
And for that I’m glad.

When this is over, I’ll miss you a lot
And each and every fun thing you each brought
Onto this Cast
Which made it a blast.

We’ll never forget what we went though
And to that we say “Adieu”.
We’ll never forget the times we spent
But still will represent
The show we worked so hard on
Even though the hours made us groan and yawn.

The show is entertaining
Due to all our training
It was quite fun
And now we’re almost done.

©ZiXiupoems

 

No comments:

Post a Comment