Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Name & Disco Anyone?

For over 1 week, I have been pondering on what I should post next. All these past few nights, I honestly can say I haven't had as much time to be on the computer with all my rehearsals for Grease and schoolwork. Anyways, forget all that. This post is your update on what's happening in "Scotland". Actually, I should no longer say "Scotland". The world now has a NEW NAME! Scotland is now "Sheepie Land".

In other news, Mr. New Sheepie Jr. has passed on to be with his daddy. He went stupid and drowned in the new pool while the female somehow escaped. Along with all the captured sheep in the pens, I now have many more White sheep roaming around the main pen where my house is. I have also obtained a Wolf/Dog who helps in keeping every sheepie in line.

Stand tall, Like a Sheepie

My sister also built a building in her test world which has become a Sheepie disco party!!
"May I take your order?"

It's PARTY TIME!!
Words Say All


Please bear with me as I bring out my sword

No comments:

Post a Comment