Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Official Photo Website and a Sheepie News Update

WHOA! JULY 1st!!! WHERE HAS TIME GONE!? 

Due to a class photography assignment, I now have an official website for all my photos. It is updated frequently. It is be a Weebly based website with the name as ZiXiuPhotos. I have also connected it to my Flickr website to provide double the photography though the Flickr photos will tend to reappear on ZiXiuPhotos. 

If you want to view my photos webiste, please click on ZiXiuPhotos. (<Click here) 




And now for a special Sheepie News Update. 

Sheepie Land  has added on!! We now have Sheepie Island, a piece of land that's all fenced around for the Sheep to be in. Truthfully, it's just a big pen. We also have Floating Sheepie Lake, a lake full of Sheep (and squid) that, on June 7th, had approximately 104 Sheepies. that count is not accurate as so long has passed since I've taken count.

We now conclude this special Sheepie News Update. 

Please join us again soon and have a Baaaing good 4th of July!  

No comments:

Post a Comment